1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? One of his movies that he got from Net Flixs.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?Ranch, and lots of it!
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Soup, leafy things, and coffee flavored things
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?Dr. Pepper. From burrio express...it really is better there
5. Where did he go to high school? Westwood High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? I truly have no clue...
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? camping stuff
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A krazy sub Club, with extra mayo
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Cookies, homemade
10. What is his favorite cereal?cracklin oat bran
11. What would he never wear? Anything to trendy
12. What is his favorite sports team? Sun Devils...ASU football
13. Who did he vote for?John McCain, but he really would have liked to vote for Mitt Romney
14. Who is his best friend? Finn
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Pop Zits
16. What is his Heritage? I have no clue...my father in law would be so disappointed
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? I don't know
18. Did he play sports in high school? yea, he was a football stud
19. What could he spend hours doing? Looking on all of his forms
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? Spencer is the nicest human being on the face of the planet! He is so nice to me...and so laid back. I love how much he loves on Grace. I pretty much love everything about him. I am one lucky las!
Just so you know, I got a lot right!
2 comments:
I might have to try this. I'm pretty sure I could get a better grade on this quiz than I seem to be able to get in school...
This is a cute tag! I think I'm going to try it to see how close I can come.
Post a Comment